For those who thought skirts were so yesterday, you need to check out trendy skirts this year! Womens denim skirts, faux leather, and tulle are among the hot and popular picks. Skirts are the majority’s staple wear since they are versatile for various settings. A skirt can look fantastic for a casual street setting, formal and corporate events. Additionally, you can grace the skirt during a date outing, while traveling, or attending a party. However, picking the perfect skirt can be baffling to some women. You may wonder which design, color, or pattern suits a given setting. No need to have cold feet about skirts.
Check the below discussion:
- A skirt that suits your figure perfectly
- The fabric that suits your location and occasion
- How to pair your skirt with other outfits and accessories
How do You Choose A Skirt According To Your Body Shape?
A more significant problem many women encounter is selecting a skirt that suits their body shape. We aren’t perfect, and thus we desire to dress in a way to show off our assets while hiding our weaknesses. Therefore, choosing a skirt that fits your body shape is a win-win. Check out the following suggestions:
An A-Line Skirt Suits the Pear-Shaped Body
You will feel comfortable in an A-line skirt design if you have broader thighs. This specific design help balance your upper and lower body. You can choose A-line skirts in mini, midi, and maxi or high waist designs.
Asymmetrical Skirt Design for An Athletic Figure
If you lack precise curves in your body shape, you can try creating an illusion by wearing asymmetric skirts. You can get such designs in womens long skirts or midi designs perfect for any occasion.
Pencil Skirt for Petite and Hourglass Figure
Many women love the close fit of a pencil skirt. These particular skirts can help correctly define your silhouette, especially if you have a petite or hourglass figure. You can also get asymmetric designs in pencil skirts.
Long/maxi skirts come in various designs to suit different body shapes. For example, look for A-line maxi skirts if you are pear-shaped. Women’s long skirts are perfect for showing elegance and style.
These specific skirts are available in mini, midi, or maxi designs. In addition, there are also high-waisted pleated skirts perfect for various body shapes.
The Fabric that Suits Your Settings
Various materials make skirts, including faux leather, cotton, knitted, or chiffon. What’s important is choosing the suitable fabric according to your setting and occasion. Look at the following pointers:
- Choose lighter, breathable fabrics for summer skirts. It will help you avoid the sweaty feel. Try women’s denim skirts or chiffon during summer.
- You can check out different cotton or synthetic blends for formal wear to give a specific flow that suits official settings.
- Try faux leather skirts for party events, traveling, or street outings.
- During fall or winter, focus on heavy materials such as knit skirts for warmth and comfort.
How to Pear Your Skirts?
There are tons of ideas to select while pairing your skirt. Nevertheless, it is crucial to understand these two tips:
- Color: Choose skirt colors while considering the pairing outfits and accessories. You can either select neutral with neutral or neutral and bright colors. What’s a win is aiming for a glamorous flow in your attires without looking gaudy. Of course, some women love using matching sets which is one of the best approaches. However, it isn’t a hard and fast rule. You can also get a fabulous look by selecting from random pieces.
- Patterns: Don’t forget prints and patterns in your outfits. Your skirt can be in stripes, flowery prints, polka dots, etc. Moreover, you may be among those who love plain skirts. Incorporating prints and patterns is glamorous, but it requires skills. If you are a fan of a chic style, then you can choose simple skirts and tops, or you can incorporate a few prints and patterns.
However, if you love a bohemian or artistic touch, you can give way to various flowery prints or geometric patterns in your skirts and tops. Nevertheless, it is crucial to be careful to achieve a balanced look.
You can Style Your Skirts with the Following Ideas:
- Tops: Pair high waist women’s long skirts with tucked-in turtle necks and blouses. Additionally, for a bohemian feel, you can choose gypsy blouses.
- Pair your women’s denim skirts with tank tops or crop tops for a summer feel. You can also try out tees or layer with sweatshirts during cold seasons.
With a skirt, you can achieve incredible fashion styles. What’s crucial is having the fitting skirt for the right vibe. Check out avabelinda for unique designs of skirts to fit your taste.