Fountains have always been a statement piece for any decor (interior and exterior). There are two types of water fountains; outdoor and indoor. When it comes to outdoor fountains, they make a focal point in your garden space, creating a unique and versatile look. An outdoor fountain can impressively transform a dull outside space. The same benefits are also achieved by their indoor counterparts.
Apart from providing a calm ambience, indoor fountains, due to their elegant looks, also serve as pieces of art around your living space. There are various types of indoor fountains in the market. This article stresses one; tabletop waterfall fountains. What are they? Why is it significant to have one? How best can you maintain a tabletop water fountain? Keep scrolling!
What Are Tabletop Waterfall Fountains?
Among the various types of indoor fountains, tabletop waterfall fountains appear to be the smallest and lightest. Just as the name suggests, they are preferably placed atop a table, an office desk, or on a counter. They are available in various forms, styles, and designs. In addition, they are made using different materials. This means you can never run out of options when looking for one that satisfies your taste and preferences.
Why Are Tabletop Waterfall Fountains Significant?
Indoor water fountains are beneficial in several ways. Here are some benefits of having the best tabletop fountain in your living space.
1. Aesthetic appeal: Over the years, the styles and materials used in making indoor fountains have greatly improved. For instance, tabletop fountains are now made in appealing patterns and forms. Therefore, they can complement and enhance the aesthetic appeal of any interior space. More so, tabletop fountains are made in various incredible designs; there’s a possibility of finding a good fountain that will add beauty to your space.
2 Creates a Relaxing Ambience: After engaging in the day’s activities, we all yearn for rest. A fountain provides a calming sound of the trickling water. Whether fixed in the living room or the bedroom, a tabletop waterfall fountain can create a relaxing ambience. This could be the perfect spot for you to unwind, rest or meditate. What’s even more enjoyable is that you’ll experience it in your house. Therefore, you’re likely to be more comfortable.
3. Improves Air Quality: Breathing clean air is essential for your overall well-being. You might be wondering how an indoor fountain feature can improve air quality. Well, when water from the tabletop fountain evaporates, negative ions are released. These ions are responsible for purifying the air, making breathing more refreshing. This helps reduce the spread of a respiratory illness such as a cold. In addition, breathing clean air helps one to relax and think better.
4 Acts as De-Stressor: The peaceful sound of trickling water from any indoor fountain promotes relaxation, comfort, thoughtfulness, and sleep. Arguably, subjecting the body and mind to rest in a calm environment relieves one from stressful thinking. This, in turn, energizes the body leading to better health and generally improving the quality of life.
How Best Can You Maintain A Tabletop Fountain?
A new tabletop waterfall fountain appears to be very clean and eye-catching. However, can you keep its appealing appearance without proper maintenance or routine care? Thus it’s important to bear in mind the following tips:
- First, ensure you clean it thoroughly after 4-5 months.
- Maintain the quality and level of water by adding a small amount when needed.
- Always ensure the submersible pump never goes dry. This prevents overheating and failing of the pump
Conclusion: Indeed, an indoor water fountain can be a significant piece of decoration for the interior décor. If you’re interested in getting the best tabletop fountains.