Australia is the Land of opportunity for business professionals. With the Australian Business Innovation & Investment Stream (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 188), business professionals are eligible to establish a business in Australia. This Visa opens the door to a permanent residency visa.
Benefits of Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) Visa –
– Eligible to establish a new business or are authorized to invest in the existing business.
– Can Travel in or travel out any number of times
– Are Eligible to bring a family member to Australia.
– Eligible to Apply for Permanent Residency.
– Are Eligible to Apply for Australian Citizenship?
– Get two years further extension of visa with the help of a Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) Visa.
Requirements for Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) Visa –
One cannot apply for a business innovation and investment visa without fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
Age is the basic criterion that every visa applicant needs to follow. The candidate’s age should not be more than 55 years. Applicants should have a business strategy. The point test should be at least 65 to be eligible for this visa. This point is measured on the basis of age, education, previous investments, etc.
Also Read: Is Travel Insurance Mandatory For Finland Visa Application?
Provisional Visa can be divided into 7 categories –
- Business Innovation Stream –
To be eligible for this visa, the applicant Should be nominated by an Australian State or Territory government agency.
- Investor Stream –
Applicant should have at least AUD 1.5 million to Invest in existing Australian business.
- Significant Investor Stream –
Wants to invest at least AUD 5 million to be eligible for this visa.
- Premium Investor Stream –
Should have at least AUD 15 million to Invest.
How to Apply for Investor Visa?
The investor visa process is not as complex as people think it is. In just three simple steps, you can understand with the below steps How to apply for an Investor visa –
– Applicant should register and submit an expression of interest.
– After submitting the expression of interest, Just sit back and wait for the nomination from a state or territory.
– Once received an invitation from the department of home affairs. Applicants can apply for a visa.
- Processing Time –
It may take a few days to process the visa application after submitting the expression of Interest. Time duration may vary depending on the visa applicant’s situation. So, Visa applicants should have patience until immigration authorities get the full audit of the visa application.
Australia Permanent Residency (Subclass 891)
The pathway to permanent residence becomes easy with the help of subclass 891. Subclass 891 visa holders can stay in Australia indefinitely time.
Why Choose Immigration Lawyers Perth?
Immigration lawyers are Australia-based lawyers companies which are having head offices in Perth. They are having a team of visa lawyers who are specialized in handling all Investor visa-related issues. One should be careful enough before investing in Australia because there will be a high chance of big loss, if not done carefully.