What you need is a checklist that makes you stay adrift of all the priorities you need to get right before your first pal knocks on the door.
This is the ultimate sleepover planner that lists the most essential things you need to have and the activities you need to do in order to have a kick-ass sleepover party.
The Checklist You Ought to Follow
1. Set The Date: It cannot happen on a day that you find convenient. Extensive communication and to-and-fro calls will help you understand what date works for all.
Neither should you choose a date that sits well for only a few of your friends nor should you forego the chance of a compromise in case one friend needs it.
2. Set the Location: Important to have it paper from the first moment – especially if the party entails a large group of guests. A memorable pajama party can happen anywhere – the comforts of your home, a cabin in the woods, a skiing resort, or even a venue given on rent.
Make sure it is not too far away for most to not be able to travel to nor too mundane for the party of people to not be interested in.
3. Make the Guest List: The foremost priority is to make the list of people you want to invite – have designated sleeping areas for them, and provide bathrooms and other essentials – in order to offer a restful night after fun and revelry.
Custom sleepwear that matches the taste of each guest can be a fun addition to the party.
4. Decors and Food: Pick a theme. Hand it over to a professional slumber party event planner such as Salta Bounce Houses in Atlanta and see the magic happen. The decor needs to match, the background needs to blend in with the banners, clothes, and party supplies, and most importantly – the aesthetics need to be agreeable to all.
Food needs to be scrumptious indeed – for your guests to have a great, pleasing time and make memories. You can order a big pizza or you can cook gourmet food to please the palate of your friends. If you don’t want to take the hassle of cooking, you can always give over the responsibility to a party planning company. Search for ‘Slumber Party Planner near me‘ and chances are you come across the best name in Atlanta – Salta Bounce Houses Georgia.
Make sure to have a range of finger foods arranged out in the front – as you welcome the gues This makes for a kick-ass start to the party and helps your guests settle in to have a fun night. Movie marathons on slumber nights definitely call for loads of popcorn with butter, pretzels and cupcakes, chops, and soda.
One needs to also plan ahead for breakfast in the morning. Set up an omelet or juice station or dazzle your guests with your pancake-making talent.
5. Make a Party Program Guide: This might seem strange at first glance – but having a party guide actually helps your guests to make the most of the night, maximize their fun time, and be ready for activities.
Make sure to make it look fun and creative instead of too formal. Friends should feel at ease and at home with the night activities, as the party guide helps you make things happen in a smooth flow.
Now that you are armed with the information required for a great slumber party – go there and create magic for your friends who come in to take part in a night to remember.